Best Wisdom Quotes with pictures Which are Enough To motivate you.
Knowledge comes from learning and wisdom comes from living. We learn by reading and discovering things thus we increase our knowledge. To be wise, we need to live and implement what we have learned so far. Be it a good experience or a bad one, we have to go through everything that life throws at us. One has to live through all life’s good and bad experiences to be wise. Wisdom cannot be gained without experiencing all these things.
We learn what we see, we implement what we learn, and thus it becomes an experience that will help you become a better version of yourself. If you implement something and it turns out good, then it becomes a good experience and you can share such good experiences with others also that can help them handle their own issues and situations. If it turns out bad, then it becomes a bad experience. You cannot go back in time and undo the things that you have done. Bad experiences help us not to repeat our mistakes. This is how we gain wisdom.
Life is all about learning and living your experiences, making new experiences each and every day that mold you into a person who is less likely to make mistakes. Our elders usually say they have not turned their hair grey in sunlight, it has happened over a span of time. They simply mean that they have experienced life, they just want to make sure that they can share their experiences, good ones and bad ones, both so that if we face similar situations, we can learn from their experiences and do accordingly with our life. This is one of the reasons we should talk to our elders about their experiences, life, and decisions. People sometimes want to know more knowledge about their society and the world and the people around them. Here we collect some of the related quotes which pictures which really inspiring and helpful for you.
It will help us a lot. We might not have the same situations, circumstances, and minds as they had, but we will not be helpless at least, we will have someone who can help us walk through such times with our heads high and a strong heart.
Here We collect some very inspirational Wisdom Quotes with pictured.
“What you tell yourself every day will either lift you up or tear you down.”
2. “The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.”
3. ” The trouble is you think you have time.”
4. ” Stress, anxiety, and depression are caused when we are living to please others”.
5. “Fear makes the wolf bigger than he is .”
6. “The problem is not the problem; the problem is your attitude about the problem.”
7. “If your goals set you apart from the crowd- stay alone.”
8. “We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The Amount of work is the same.”
9. “When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen you may learn something new.”
10. “10% of conflict is due to the difference in opinion and 90% is due to delivery and tone of voice.”
11. “Find three hobbies you love: One to make you love, One to keep you in shape, and one to be creative.”
12. “There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”
13. “You can’t change someone who doesn’t see an issue in their actions.”
14. “No matter the situation, Never let your emotions overpower your intelligence.”
15. ” Don’t mistake silence for weakness. Smart people don’t plan big moves out loud.”
16. “Always keep your love life, bank account, and next move private.”
17. “I am not what you think I am. You are what you think I am. – buddha wisdom quotes“
18. ” Everybody Loves you until you become a competition.”
19. ” Stand for what is right even if that means standing alone. – inspirational wisdom quotes“
20. “The greatest prison people live in is the fear of what other people think.”
21. “Is it said that wisdom lies in not seeing things, but seeing through things?
22. “If they say “it’s impossible”, remember that it’s impossible for them not for you.”
23. “Don’t worry about those who talk behind your back, they are behind you for a reason.”
24. Best wisdom quotes with pictures.
25. “When you choose to forgive those who have hurt you, you take away their power.”
26. “It is ok to live a life others do not understand.”
27. ” Be thankful for what you are now and keep fighting for what you want to be tomorrow.”
28. “Some beautiful paths can’t be discovered without getting lost.”
29. Beautiful wisdom quotes for life.
30. “Confidence is silent, insecurities are loud.”
31. Wisdom quotes by Dalai lama.
32. Don’t ruin other people’s happiness just because you can’t find your own.”
33. Best wisdom quotes with images.
34. wisdom quotes about love.
35. wise inspirational quotes.
36. wise quotes about life lessons.
37. Wisdom quotes by mahatma quotes.
38. quotes on strength.
39. wisdom quotes from the bible
40. “Wisdom is nothing more than healed pain.”
41. short wisdom quotes.
42. funny wisdom quotes.
43. wise quotes about life lessons.
44. quotes of strength.
45. wisdom quotes about life.
46. wise inspirational quotes.
47. “Never let someone waste your time twice.”
48. wise quotes about life lessons by Alexander den heijer.
49. Best inspirational wisdom quotes with images.
50. Motivational quotes about wisdom by Dalai Lama.
Img src: “Pinterest”
It will help us a lot. We might not have the same situations, circumstances, and mind as they had, but we will not be helpless at least, we will have someone who can help us walk through such times with our heads high and a strong heart. we hope you like these quotes. Please share and take a look at our other related quotes. Please also check out our related articles: Inspirational Quotes and Motivational Quotes.