Happy Independence Day Quotes and Wishes
Only those can understand the meaning of independence that was once caged or captured by someone against their will. Freedom is something that should be a birthright for all, be it animals, humans, or any living being. India got its independence on August 15, 1947, we were ruled by the British for almost 89 years which is almost a century.
We had been struggling for our freedom from the beginning though but we got free from the rule of England in August 1947. It was like, once you capture someone or hold them without their will, they will yearn for this feeling to be free. Consider it this way, when we want to do something but have been denied for the same, how does it feel? Obviously, it feels very bad. And it was happening with all Indians back then so everybody wanted to be just free where we can live in our homeland with our freedom only. So everyone became a part of this movement to get independence.
Everybody, from little children to old people, everyone was a part of the freedom movement. We tried to get our freedom back from the day the British started ruling us. Finally, we succeeded in getting independence in 1947, all those small efforts that failed continuously for almost 90 years finally paid off in 1947. Each movement, fight led to more aggression and more need for freedom that the Indians wanted.
We were failing as individuals but our continuous retaliation finally gave us our freedom back. Our ancestors had to pay a huge price to get this freedom. This air which we are breathing in it has been achieved after so many sacrifices and bloodsheds. Now in these days, people look for Independence day quotes, sayings, wishes to share with their loved ones, and to share on social media like Facebook and Twitter and also search for whats-app status for this day. So
Here we collect the best happy independence day quotes, wishes, sayings by famous personalities with images
1. Best happy independence day quotes.
2. Best Independence day quotes in Hindi.
3. India independence day images with quotes.
4. Quotes on Independence day.
5. Happy Independence day pictures with quotes on them.
6. Happy independence day quotes with images.
7. Best independence day wallpapers to share on Facebook with quotes.
8. Best images to share on social media with quotes and wishes.
9. Good quotes about independence day to share with friends.
10. Quotes by Jawahar Lal Nehru for Independence day.
11. Quotes with images to share on whats app.
12. happy independence day quotes.
13. Best Independence day wishes for 15 august.
14. independence day greetings wish to share with friends and family.
15. the slogan on independence day.
16. Happy independence day wishes.
17. Best Independence day by Bhagat Singh.
18. a speech on independence day.
19. independence day quotes in English.
20. happy independence day images.
21. independence day quotes in Hindi.
22. independence day message.
23. images for independence day.
24. Thoughts on independence day.
25. Quotations on independence day.
26. independence day 2021
27. independence day images.
28. independence day quotes.
29. independence day resurgence cast.
30. independence day speech.
31. happy independence day.
32. happy independence day.
33. independence day quotes.
34. independence day quotes.
35. independence day quotes.
36.happy independence day wishes quotes.
37. happy independence day wishes quotes.
38. happy independence day wishes quotes.
39. happy independence day wishes quotes.
40. happy independence day wishes quotes.
41. happy independence day wishes quotes.
42. happy independence day wishes quotes.
43. happy independence day wishes quotes.
44. India independence day wishes.
45. India independence day quotes.
46. India independence day quotes wishes messages greetings.
47. india independence day.
48. happy independence day images.
49. independence day speech.
50. independence day quotes wishes.
That is why we should respect all the sacrifices made by anyone who directly or indirectly helped India to get its freedom back, we should value their sacrifices and we should not something that would make any less worthy of this independence that we have got after so many efforts. Just follow this simple thought; live and let live. Do not
breach in someone else’s independence as we would not like it if someone breaches our independence.
Happy Independence Day…..Jai Hind…