Inspirational Audrey Hepburn Quotes with Images
Biography of Audrey Hepburn : When we think about classic Hollywood beauties we can’t help but remember Audrey Hepburn. She was a British actress born in Brussels, Belgium on May 4, 1929. Because of her multinational ancestry and her family moving a lot because of her father’s job she learned to speak five languages Dutch and English language she learned from her parents and later she learned Spanish, French and Italian. She Started Ballet training at the age of 5. By the year 1944 she had become a professional and clean ballet dancer and she used to secretly dance for a group of people to collect money. She had once said that the best audience she had was the one that didn’t make any sort of noise after her performance. She also used to work as courier and delivered packages and messages. In order to pass time when she was young she used to draw and paint and some of her childhood drawings are still available for people to see.
Audrey took ballet lessons under Sonia Gaskell who was a leading personality in the ballet at that time. Audrey appeared first time in an educational movie as a Air Stewardess in the year 1948, The movie was Dutch in seven Lessons. Later that year she moved to London to take up a ballet scholarship with Ballet Rambert. She worked part time as a model to support herself. When she was told that although she was very talented but her height and her weak constitution would never let her get the title of prima ballerina she started focusing on acting as her career. She later started getting small roles in movies and it was in one such small movie where she was noticed by the novelist Colette who was in search for an actress for his play Gigi. It was the first Broadway show that she did and although she lacked experience the critics were still impressed by her charm.
Below are some of her most popular quotes through her lifetime. Check them out.
1. American Film Institute ranked her as the third greatest female screen legend and she was also included in the International best dressed list hall of fame.
2. Throughout her career she bagged several awards like Tony Award for best lead actress in a play, Academy Awards, BAFTA award, Golden Globe award, Screen Actors Guild life achievement award, Emmy Award and Grammy Award as well.
3. She was not only a brilliant actress but was also a humanitarian and worked for the betterment of the society.
4. She devoted her later life to UNICEF and contributed so much to help some of the poorest communities of Africa, South America and Asia.
5. She devoted her later life to UNICEF and contributed so much to help some of the poorest communities of Africa, South America and Asia.
6. Audrey Hepburn quotes.
7. Audrey Hepburn quotes about beauty of woman and her eyes.
8. Audrey Hepburn quotes about beauty.
9.Audrey Hepburn best quotes with pics.
10. Best life quotes by Audrey Hepburn.
11. Audrey Hepburn quotes about love.
12. Audrey Hepburn quotes about eyes and beauty.
13. Elegance is the only beauty that never fades.
14. Best Inspirational quotes about life by Audrey Hepburn.
15. Audrey Hepburn quotes about beauty of a women.
16. Audrey Hepburn quotes enjoy life.
17. Audrey Hepburn quotes about fashion.
18. Best quotes of Audrey Hepburn with pictures.
19. Audrey Hepburn i believe quote.
20. Beautiful eyes quotes by Audrey Hepburn. with images.
21. Inspiring and Helping others Quotes by Audrey Hepburn.
22. Love is the best investment quote by Audrey Hepburn.
23. Best Life quotes.
24. Best life quotes with images.
25. Famous Audrey Hepburn Quotes with images.
26. Best life quotes with pictures.
27. Beautiful eyes quotes with images.
28. I believe quotes of Audrey.
29. Happy girls are the prettiest.
30. Great life quotes .
31. Audrey Hepburn quotes enjoy life.
32. Laugh and love quote.
33. Audrey Hepburn quotes about beauty of a women.
34. Best life quotes with pics.
35. Audrey Hepburn quotes about love.
36. Opportunities quotes.
37. Nothing is Impossible quote.
39. I believe quotes.
40.Quotes about people.
She passed away at the age of 63 due to appendiceal cancer. The whole world mourned her because she was truly a person with a heart of Gold.
So these are the beautiful quotes of Audrey Hepburn with images. Check Out our other Popular quotes by Fampous personality.